IF A319 With Realistic Sounds

What is the right V-Speed in your opinion? I heard so many different opinions on that topic that I don’t even know what to believe…

1 Like

For me, it realley depends on the load, aircraft and location… For example, the A320 and 737, really light and powerful aircraft, I would say 2500-4000 VS for them on takeoff if not too heavey. For planes like the 767, 777, 787, A330, A350, A380, I would not exceed 3000 VS.

1 Like

Oh and the A319-200 is not right… I meant to write A319-100. I don’t think that variant exists 😂

(With the video I posted)

Hello!
The right speed for a climb irl is about 2500ft on an a319. But :
After rotation the pilots take a more important VS, more important power, and once stabilized, gear up, they reduce the VS

1 Like

Nice video 🤙

1 Like

Yeah, that is right! :D

Love it :)

1 Like

Thankyou! 😄

1 Like

Absolutely stunning! Wish I could edit… Maybe I will learn one day. Anyway, this is how aircraft should sound! Simply simply lovely!

Kudos to you for flying properly as well and not turning this little 'Bus into a skyrocket!

Thankyou so much for your kind words 👍😃! I should probabley make another one of these videos with other IF planes, since you all realley liked this one!

Sounds like a good plan - the Trent XWBs on the A350 sound spectacular on takeoff if you need inspiration 😉

1 Like

Great Idea :D! The only problem is that I don’t have a video from a real life A350 takeoff. That means I will have to figure something out without getting copyright issues.

1 Like

Whatever you do, I’m sure it’ll be great and I look forward to it!

1 Like

If you want to check out the latest one I made it is here:

1 Like

Excellent. I’m looking to do a similar video, but i don’t know where to find the realistic sounds for the 737-800. Any clues?

1 Like

That is so amazing! I loved it!

1 Like

I used my own recordings of planes taking off to make these videos. You can try to find some online but just be aware of copyright issues.

1 Like

You have inspired me. Hopefully I can get better at editing. :)

2 Likes

Thats amazing! Well done! love the IAE engine sounds.

1 Like