IF 1-year sub issue - Refund question

I would like to request a refund regarding my renewal of the IF-1 year subscription. The subscription was renewed today and at the moment, i really need the money and had actually decided to wait a couple months before i was going to renew it, but sadly it happened today due to the auto-renewal that i was unaware of… Does anyone know how likely i am to get a refund? Possibly anyone having had the same experience/isue?

Thank you for contacting support. This is likely becuase you accepted the auto renewal terms when you purchased the subscription. Auto-Renew can be cancelled directly from your App Store or Play Store app. Please find the instructions for your store below:

Google Play Store:
View, change, or cancel Google Play Store subscription

iOS App Store:
View, change, or cancel your App Store subscription

So we can continue to improve for our customers, could you please let us know why you do not want to renew your subscription? We appreciate your business and feedback!

As far as a subscription refund, that would have to be conducted with the App Store or Play Store. Before you seek a refund is there anything that we could assist you with regarding the app? We would love to hear your feedback to see if there is anything we can do to help since we appreciate your business and feedback!

2 Likes

Already replies to you via email :)