Idea for new topic

Hello everyone I am not shure If what I well say if it is a feature or not.
Why we don’t add a new topic named dose of aviation
We say all new information but good information not bad
Thanks
#dose-of-avaition
@BayoMan

1 Like

Seems like the already existing #real-world-aviation with daily updates of the aviation industry and news. I can guarantee you can get a good “dose of aviation” out of this category. If you haven’t yet checked out this category I highly suggest to do so! There are some very dedicated members of the community that like to engage in making topics in that category and are very informative. It makes it very neat having different topics for different discussions in the aviation world instead of just one topic.

1 Like

I want have a other topic, I think it is a good idea

Having one topic for all news would be very unorganized with multiple people commenting on different stories at once. Having them have their own individual topic for each story will make it organized so there can be a good conversation on the one subject instead of multiple conversations. I’m almost certain that with an efficient method in use to share real world aviation news there will not be one topic for everything as like I said it would be very unorganized.

1 Like

Maybe not big news, but like fun facts about smaller airlines or defunct operators that you can’t find much info on (in the case you can’t write a whole topic on the subject)m or just things that you wouldn’t normally see in a typical #real-world-aviation topic.

I don’t think it’s a half bad idea @BayoMan, in fact I kinda like it. Having a thread to share small but interesting facts that otherwise wouldn’t be big enough to grant them their own topic would be something I’d like to see!

1 Like

#new-topic-ideas tbh

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.