Idea For A New Ghosted Screen

So, last night at 3am I had an idea for a new style of “Ghosted” message. An hour or so later I came up with this:

What do you guys think?

I’d actually like to see this or a concept

4 Likes

@schyllberg thoughts?

10 Likes

Add in some dramatic sound effects, and I’ll be on board with this.

3 Likes

And here I thought it would say; “Schyllberg Threw IKEA Meatballs at YouGhosted” 😜

23 Likes

What would it say for system ghosts though🤔

1 Like

This is pretty funny. If refined, I think it could look good. I would change the message tho lol

1 Like

Kinda unprofessional in my opinion.

6 Likes

Doesn’t matter. If you see this message it means you weren’t flying professionally so you probably don’t care.

3 Likes

Ooooh boy. Here come the memes.

18 Likes

I’ll think of some other messages.

1 Like

I have to agree with @CollinFlys here. It doesn’t look very professional. It reminds me more of a video game.

2 Likes

I think this would make it a little more like a game and less like a professional simulator.

1 Like

My disappointment is immeasurable,
and my day is ruined.

3kky5d

18 Likes

In my opinion I don’t really like it to much, I agree with @MJL_Productions

Lol GTA5 version Infinite Flight

1 Like

If this was even to be implemented, obviously some revisions would be done to meet the standards of a professional simulator. I wouldn’t mind seeing this one day.

1 Like

IF is a game. It’s a good game but for me it doesn’t quite reach simulator status.

Please don’t throw bricks at me.

6 Likes

I have never wanted to vote for something more.

2 Likes

It’s not exactly professional, but it’s actually growing on me a little. I wouldn’t mind getting reported if this is what appeared on my screen (with some tweaks, of course).

3 Likes