Iclandair, what’s it like?

Hey! I will most likely fly to Iceland next year for a trip, and will probably choose icelandajr due to the attractive fares, and the nice reviews, however I want to know what I can expect flying economy on a 737 Max for 5-6 hours, thanks!

2 Likes

I’ve heard some good stuff about them. Unfortunately i don’t have anything for ya, I’ll leave it to the others.

2 Likes

I also have not flied with Icelandair before, but you can look up google or YouTube and find numerous trip reports.

I looked up the Legroom on the Icelandair 737 Max, and it’s the same (if not better) than the “Heavies” legroom for the 3 big carriers in the US. So that shouldn’t be an issue I guess.

2 Likes

Based on what I heard, its pretty decent and u should have a good experience.
Ill just say good luck reading Icelandic

Everything in that language looks like someone slammed there head on the keyboard

2 Likes

Oh thats sick! I’m going to Iceland next summer and I also want to know what to expect flying with Icelandair.

1 Like

I flew them! Its amazing a great airline and staff is just 😍 have a great flight!

6 Likes

Flew them back in March and they were brilliant! IFE (which was pretty good) on every flight (no matter the length), newly refurbished cabins, good crew, the whole package. You’ll have a great flight.

1 Like

Flew Iceland first class from Seattle to London Heathrow with a stop in Iceland, I recommend them to anyone! Specially traveling to or from the US/Europe stop in Iceland for a few days!

Flew Icelandair from DEN to REK, and the cabin was nice, the seat itself was comfortable, they handed pillow, blankets and eye masks (albeit that part is standard). Good selection of movies to watch, and they were very nice and hospitable. Plus, who doesn’t love the roar of the 757 engines?

I would recommend it to anyone wanting to stop over or go to Iceland, as it adds to the beautiful experience of Iceland itself.

1 Like

I would 100 percent recommend. I recently flew on their 767, and i have to say the service was impeccable and the IFE was an amazing bonus.

1 Like

Really good to hear that it’s a good experience, thanks everyone!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.