Icelandair VA? [Poll][Closed]

Hey guys,
Ive been considering if I should make an icelandair VA once global comes out. What do you guys think about that? Yay? Or nay?

• Yes! Great idea!
  • Maybe…I don’t really care
  • No!

0 voters

If you chose no, tell me why please.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Yes do it do it!

4 Likes

Do it for the Icelanders
Not that I’m one

3 Likes

I think there should be a VA for every livery if I’m honest…

4 Likes

Good idea, I am looking forward to flying in Iceland when global comes out.

I like Iceland and Icelandair, and will definitely be flying there in global…yes!

1 Like

This would be a great addition for global!

We have enough VAs

5 Likes

Nice idea but In my opinion, VA’s are slowly going back out of fashion, so I would think hard before creating one.

1 Like

Sounds like a great idea. So great i would consider reserving it with the VARB. Please only contact either @Ben_Schenk or @NEO to reserve your VA today ( I know I sound like an infomercial)

4 Likes

Maybe. It’s not that I don’t care, but… as far as I know, Icelandair only has one livery in IF, and that’s on the 757. That’s not really fun, but I’ll give this one a maybe.

EDIT: On second thought, IcelandAir’s main fleet consists of 757s, so I think you should just go for it. :)

2 Likes

If you end up Making it best of luck from British Airways

1 Like

Hey if you do I would love to ba a part of it such as COO or something I was thinking of it but it’s too much commitment for me to be a CEO

Well, we already have a COO, and I’m the CEO

2 Likes

Any plans @Anush_Patel

I would join.

1 Like

Hey!
Its great to see you are interested in a Icelandair VA , There is already a ICE VA! If you would like to join please PM me and I will give you the website link (We are also looking for Icelandair IF Staff)

Kind Regards

Anush

Not according to the data base. How long ago did you make it? Have you registered it yet? If you haven’t registered yet, join us, because we have notified the regestry board about our va. @Anush_Patel

4 Likes

Hi,
Icelandair Virtual was founded in Late 2013 / Early 2014

Hi, but then it is inactive. You haven’t had any events. It was also not registered which gives us the rights to make a new one.

2 Likes