Icelandair National Geographic Boeing 757-200

Found on JetPhotos taken by Jussef_04

This right here is National Geographic’s Boeing 757-200 that is used to take groups of people on luxury tours of the world. This former Icelandair Boeing 757-200 registered in Iceland as TF-FIS is 26 years old. First delivered to Iberia in August of 1994 as EC-FYM then in March of 2001 it was delivered to National Airlines and was reregistered to N542NA and after 10 years with them it flew with multiple charter airlines and then joined Icelandair and at the end of 2019 National Geographic leased the plane from Icelandair and is now using it for its around the world tour deal.

The reason I want this livery is because if this gets added to the 757 rework we can have another awesome private livery to play with and explore and experience the IF world with!

If you would like to see this amazing livery please feel free to give a vote
Below I have provided links to National Geographic’s Wikipedia page and the 757’s Wikipedia page

Nice request, don’t forget to vote for your own feature request!

4 Likes

Yep just did thanks for the friendly reminder😊

2 Likes

I’m out of votes unfortunately

2 Likes

That’s ok thanks for the interest though!

1 Like

Ooh! This is cool! Never new National Geographic had a aircraft 🤔.

Must be for saving all those whales.

6 Likes

Looks good :) I will see if I can clear a vote for this ✈️

2 Likes

I did not knew this was a real livery

2 Likes

Once we get a 757 rework, I will be definitely voting for this!

4 Likes

It’s actually still a Icelandair aircraft (as far as I am aware also operated by Icelandair). Just a wet lease agreement for this special charter mission (including the repaint). Very cool livery and request though!

5 Likes

Wow. This would be nice to go visit @Raidon23 in his jungle shack!

Voted :)

3 Likes

😡😡😡 I’ll send u to the gulags

4 Likes

Ok… when they rework the 757, I definitely want this livery! :)

2 Likes

Wow! What a great livery🤩🤩

2 Likes

All we need is David Attenborough because of that livery

2 Likes

David Attenborough intensifies

This is a pretty neat livery, didn’t know it ever existed. Hope to see this when the 757 rework comes out (It will one day). But sadly, I’m out of votes at the moment.

3 Likes

Bump Bump for the B757 Rework

We really need this livery!

3 Likes

Really want this to be added

3 Likes

Yay!!! I’m so happy!😁

1 Like

If I could only choose one livery for the 757, is choose this. Really wish I had a vote for it.

Edit: took off a vote for a 77w livery to give this one!

3 Likes