Icelandair B737-8 MAX (Old Livery)

Hello IFC,

I am requesting the addition of the Icelandair B737-8 MAX Registered as (TF-ICY). Even though the 737 Max family isn’t in the simulator, but I thought I would request it. Hopefully in the future we see the 737-8max in the virtual skies on IF, and fly this beautiful airline with it!

Photo Credits to @DJ Reed

Information about Icelandair | Information about the B737-8MAX

Information: Icelandair
Country Iceland
Airline Founded 1937
Base / Main Hub Keflavik Intl. Airport (KEF/ BIKF)
Aircraft Total 35 (x6 B737-8MAX’s)

I hope you guys support this request and vote for it! This livery isn’t just beautiful, the airport in Iceland is too! There are so many good routes you could fly from North America and Europe to Iceland! Would love for this to be added!

doesnt seem so

1 Like

Hm, so this man flies on the aircraft and airline, and requests it. Not Surprised surely. Although I do love the Max, my top 2nd plane. I won’t vote for it just yet. I will wait until the aircraft is confirmed in development, then I would vote, but I do support it though.

1 Like

Hopefully they add it soon! The sim really needs it. It’s amazing 😍 The livery is one of the best ones as well.

1 Like

Would like it but now they have a new livery

I actually like this better that the new one

The MAX is not planned at this time. In an effort to preserve precious votes this topic is closed. If development is confirmed at a later date, livery requests for that aircraft will be permitted.

This feature request has been closed and all votes returned to their users so that they can be used to vote on other features they would like to see in-app.