Icelandair 757-200 (80 Years of Aviation Livery)

Image credit to Matt Varley

Really thought this new Icelandair livery should have a place in the simulator. I love the mountains in the livery and the 757 could use a rework anyway ;). Check out this #real-world-aviation topic discussing the livery unveiling.

The plane it self needs a rework

11 Likes

Absolutely stunning! This needs to be added along with the Aurora livery!

7 Likes

Icelandair has such amazing liveries. I love those winglets. It’s like a half-split scimitar?

4 Likes

I really like this livery and the Aurora Borealis livery. It would be nice if they added this when they do a rework of the 757.

1 Like

Yea I think it’s just a normal a scimitar united has them on some 757s too I think

3 Likes

Had no idea Icelandair operated that long, beautiful livery

1 Like

I’ve seen a few United 757-200s at IAH and EWR with the single scimitars as well. Do you know if there is any reason why they don’t have the bottom part?

6 Likes

I’m guessing it’s not a thing or it’s way too expensive for an old aircraft

2 Likes

Aviation Partners Boeing, the company that produces these new “blended winglets,” only have the split-scimitar (2 scimitars) on any 737NG (737-700/800/900) aircraft.

Aircraft like the 757 and 767, however, will only receive the normal scimitar or simply, a blended winglet. :)

6 Likes

The special liveries from Icelandair seems great!(Heckla Aurora)

4 Likes

Also in Infinie Flight?

3 Likes

Icelandair really has some talented artists. You have my vote!

4 Likes

This livery alone makes a 757-rework worth it. This is so beautiful and i cant wait to hopefully fly it sometime in the IF-future

5 Likes

Amazing shot!!!
I love icelandair

3 Likes

Wow, this livery and Hekla Aurora are the 2 nicest liveries I have ever seen! This livery could go well when the 757 gets reworked.

4 Likes

I have this in 1:200 scale and it’s beautiful

3 Likes

That would be super great if they will add it in 19.1. So beautiful 😍

3 Likes

Im gonna drop a vote, I flew on this aircraft once and have seen this livery in person and it is such a beautiful livery as well as being very unique and this being in IF could be cool!

2 Likes

We need this in the 757 rework seen this livery many times it’s looks good

3 Likes