Icelandair 757-200 (80 Years of Aviation Livery)

Image credit to Matt Varley

Really thought this new Icelandair livery should have a place in the simulator. I love the mountains in the livery and the 757 could use a rework anyway ;). Check out this #real-world-aviation topic discussing the livery unveiling.

The plane it self needs a rework

9 Likes

Absolutely stunning! This needs to be added along with the Aurora livery!

6 Likes

Icelandair has such amazing liveries. I love those winglets. It’s like a half-split scimitar?

2 Likes

I really like this livery and the Aurora Borealis livery. It would be nice if they added this when they do a rework of the 757.

Yea I think it’s just a normal a scimitar united has them on some 757s too I think

2 Likes

Had no idea Icelandair operated that long, beautiful livery

I’ve seen a few United 757-200s at IAH and EWR with the single scimitars as well. Do you know if there is any reason why they don’t have the bottom part?

5 Likes

I’m guessing it’s not a thing or it’s way too expensive for an old aircraft

1 Like

Aviation Partners Boeing, the company that produces these new “blended winglets,” only have the split-scimitar (2 scimitars) on any 737NG (737-700/800/900) aircraft.

Aircraft like the 757 and 767, however, will only receive the normal scimitar or simply, a blended winglet. :)

3 Likes

The special liveries from Icelandair seems great!(Heckla Aurora)

1 Like

Also in Infinie Flight?

Icelandair really has some talented artists. You have my vote!

1 Like

This livery alone makes a 757-rework worth it. This is so beautiful and i cant wait to hopefully fly it sometime in the IF-future

3 Likes

Amazing shot!!!
I love icelandair

1 Like

Wow, this livery and Hekla Aurora are the 2 nicest liveries I have ever seen! This livery could go well when the 757 gets reworked.

2 Likes

I have this in 1:200 scale and it’s beautiful

1 Like

That would be super great if they will add it in 19.1. So beautiful 😍

1 Like

Im gonna drop a vote, I flew on this aircraft once and have seen this livery in person and it is such a beautiful livery as well as being very unique and this being in IF could be cool!

We need this in the 757 rework seen this livery many times it’s looks good

1 Like