Iberia Airbus A350-900

I hope to see this livery come as I love the Iberia livery in sim it’s a personal favorite of mine

1 Like

Every Iberia A350 uses the new winglet and they were the first operator to get the upgrade. If you want this livery check out Upgraded A350 Winglet

2 Likes

Would it look good in Infinite Flight?:

13 Likes

Oooo, that’s Awesome!!!

1 Like

Looking forward for this future Iberia long haul…

2 Likes

Saw this beauty on FR24, we definitely need this in IF

2 Likes

IF haven’t released the A350 yet however, I am almost certain they will include this livery :)

2 Likes

Really hoping to see this aircraft! Saw one in JFK the other day. Would be a great way to represent an airline that is underused currently.

2 Likes

You should change this. Now they have 5. I want to see this on IF!!!

1 Like

Bringing this topic up again. The only opportunity to do flights with an Iberia livery between Madrid and its long-haul destinations. LEMD is waiting for it!

I was on a 1 month old Iberia from KJFK-LEMD. The second flight it has ever done on that route.

1 Like

Looks like an amazing livery! Unfortunately I’m out of votes. I’m hoping this will be included in the A350 update!

1 Like

I have no vote left, but I really want this livery

2 Likes

It would be awesome !

1 Like

yes, as we do not have A330 or A340 IBERIA, this would be great has in IF

3 Likes

I really hope we have this livery with the A350 update! Imagine flying this beautiful plane out of LEMD, heading to one of Iberia’s many amazing destinations!

5 Likes

I love iberia I want this in IF, have my vote

5 Likes

No votes but that’s a definitely cool livery for flying between Spain and South America apart from Air Europa and Latam

7 Likes

Since we see new liveries confirmed on the A359, it would be great to see Iberia on the A350.
This airline need more attentions, because we only have two aircraft with this livery.🙂

5 Likes

The A350’s impending release draws nearer and nearer. It would be a shame if the beautiful Iberia A350 wasn’t included. Let’s make sure it is!

4 Likes