Iberia Airbus A350-900

Hello Community!

Today I would like to request the new Iberia A350-900.

Screenshot_2018-08-23-00-41-45~2

Picture Credits

Picture by: by Óscar López Herrero, Jetphotos

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9033818

Iberia A350 Iberia-logo-i-logo

Iberia recently got its first Airbus A350-900 delivered that now is in service from and to its hub Madrid, Spain.

Currently only 1 is in service as the other 15 are still in order .

Iberia Iberia-logo-i-logo

Iberia Airlines is the flag carrier of Spain, founded in 1927. Based in Madrid, it operates an international network from its main hub Madrid-Barajas Airport.

Airbus A350 logo-airbus

The Airbus A350 XWB is a family of long-range, twin-engine wide-body jet airliners developed by European aerospace manufacturer Airbus.

Why do I want this livery?

• Look at the picture! Don’t you see how beautiful that livery looks on that aircraft.

• To fly around Spain and the entire world in global.

• The Airbus A350 is one of my favorite aircraft.

• It can make a great addition to the Airbus A350 XWB Family

Thank you for stopping by this feature request and I hope to get this livery in the future (don’t forget to vote if you have any).

If we ever get the A350 in IF, this one will be a must-have :)

6 Likes

Should we not ask for the A350 it self before individual livery requests

4 Likes

I fully agree. Maybe we’ll see him in the next update ‘-’

There is already a request for the A350

I suggest voting for this one, so we get all nice liveries.

2 Likes

Thank you! I had not seen this vote yet.

1 Like

it is wonderful to have that magnificent plane and with the livery of IBERIA even more hahaha hopefully the day of having it

voted

1 Like

It’s like saying that we need to first get the a350 (house livery) and then get the liveries on the following update.

1 Like

No, I don’t find it that way

Iberia long haul… we need her

4 Likes

This and Air Caraibes, LATAM will be my most wanted liveries for the A350, now that it seems to be officially confirmed.

2 Likes

Yes please!! Of course voting…

I’ve 1:400 models on the A359 n this livery, and I made some really good designs…

2 Likes

Voted!
Beautiful livery

1 Like

Damn the gear tilt in this picture! Love Iberia so much! 😍

From all the liveries in the A350 IRL, this is the one I’m expecting the most. Due to the absence of the Iberia livery in the A330/40, this one remains my only chance to do flights between Madrid and Latin America.

3 Likes

Amazing😊 I voted

Oh yes yes, as devs didn’t release the livery for A330.
We need Iberia long haul plane(not 747 bc it’s retired)

1 Like

As it would be nice to get this livery, I think that it is more important that we first get this aircraft in the game before we start to talk about liveries… Good idea though!

What’s the point of getting an aircraft in the sim without liveries?

3 Likes

With the A350 coming sometime in the hopefully near future, this would be a great addition!

1 Like