Iberia A340-600

Image credit to Diego Ruiz de Vargas/Airliners.net

Background Information:

Iberia
Iberia, (Iberia, Líneas Aéreas de España) is the flag carrier airline of Spain. The airline’s main base is at Madrid-Barajas Airport, in the Spanish capital of Madrid. Iberia is part of the International Airlines Group (IAG), along with British Airways. Iberia and its subsidiaries fly to over 109 destinations in 39 countries. The airline is part of the Oneworld alliance.

Iberia A340-600
Iberia currently operates 14 A340-600 aircraft, according to the airline’s website. The aircraft can hold up to 346 passengers. The A340s are used for international long-haul flights. Iberia is slowly phasing out its A340s, and replacing them with Airbus A350-900s.

Some Iberia A340-600 Flights:

Madrid to New York- JFK (LEMD-KJFK)
Madrid to Mexico City (LEMD-MMMX)
Madrid to Santiago (LEMD-SCEL)
Madrid to Buenos Aires (LEMD-SAEZ)
Madrid to Bogota (LEMD-SKBO)
Madrid to Quito (LEMD-SEQM)
Madrid to Lima (LEMD-SPJC)

My Thoughts:

Adding the Iberia A340-600 to Infinite Flight would open up many new flights to the beautiful country of Spain, as well as adding another Spanish livery to the fleet. The A340 is a great alternative to the Iberia B742, which is no longer in service. I hope to see this beautiful bird flying over the skies of Spain in Infinite Flight someday!

It would be interesting this livery in the IF after a rework in the A340.

11 Likes

Looks long xD.
Still out of votes

1 Like

I’ve been thinking about this for a while and would love to fly it! When the rework comes for this beautiful jet, I will consider this topic. :)

4 Likes

Really hope to see this beauty coming to IF with the A330/A340 rework (which is hopefully coming soon).
The IBE A346 also serves so many nice routes. :)

7 Likes

I personally prefer the old Iberia livery.

2 Likes

I bet they would add both new and old liveries of the Iberia A340 in the future rework. Hope they do the same for the Alitalia A330 :)

1 Like

The A340 will most likely get re-worked eventually. I really hope that they include this livery for the 4-engined beast!

2 Likes

IF realy need Iberia a340…

5 Likes

Would be AMAZING! And also the old livery ;)

1 Like

This would be great to see in IF!

2 Likes

I love the Iberia A346 and I really wish to fly it to some cities in South America👌

2 Likes

The Iberia A340 is an amazing aircraft that would go really great with the new south american scenery when we get it! Lots of destinations between spain and south america!

1 Like

I need this … I see it every day in the MMMX

2 Likes

Yes, we need it, i want to make the flight LEMD - MMMX@Fernando_Carbajal

2 Likes

AND The contrary … it would be fabulous
Tqm.

2 Likes

For sure, I love those routes, tqm.

2 Likes

I Love the A340 iberias livery ♡
Tq+

1 Like

Yeah LEMD-MMMX is a great one to fly! Would be even better with this bird!

4 Likes

I’ve seen this in London Heathrow today. An impressing aircraft. That lead me here and I think this will be a great idea for supporting any events in Infinite Flight.

1 Like