Iberia A330-200

The old topic was old, and was closed, so i decided to remake it.

Iberia A330-200 Livery Request

Why this livery?
I think this livery should be a part of IF because in general, the livery is beautiful and:

1- It would be helpful for long hauls
2- We are lacking Iberia liveries

About Iberia

Source: Wikipedia

Iberia , legally incorporated as Iberia, Líneas Aéreas de España, S.A. Operadora, Sociedad Unipersonal , is the flag carrier airline of Spain, founded in 1927. Based in Madrid, it operates an international network of services from its main base of Madrid-Barajas Airport. Iberia, with Iberia Regional (operated by an independent carrier Air Nostrum) and with Iberia Express, is a part of Iberia Group . In addition to transporting passengers and freight, Iberia Group carries out related activities, such as aircraft maintenance, handling in airports, IT systems and in-flight catering. Iberia Group airlines fly to over 109 destinations in 39 countries, and a further 90 destinations through code-sharing agreements with other airlines.

Credit: Sky News

Unfortunately, I’m outta votes, you have my support. Amazing Livery.

8 Likes

Beautiful livery! But I too man out of votes!😞

4 Likes

I was thinking to create this feature request when the A330 reworks.
Yep we need Iberia plane for long haul as 747-200 is not operating anymore.

Greetings from Spain

2 Likes

Like I said in the previous topic:

2 Likes

This would look super great next to the Iberia A340-600 as well! Opens up many options for Iberia long-hauls!

A340 Link

Iberia A340-600

3 Likes

I love that I think we need more IBERIA liveries, although the livery of the crj 1000 of iberia has made me very happy. It would be nice if I was in the a330 and a340

Greetings from BCN

3 Likes

I want it so baaadddd

1 Like

You got my vote would be a great livery!

1 Like

Would love to fly this from LEMD-MGGT!

Love this livery and Spain. Would be great to have a larger range of Iberian aircrafts flying on Infinite Flight.

(also, change the photo you currently used. There are plenty of better ones on planespotting websites)

(also, ran out of votes). :)

Gonna bring this topic up as dev. Might add this livery

Hello vecino 😁

1 Like

You’ve got my vote.

2 Likes

Hopefully this livery comes with a full A330 rework

1 Like

This would be a nice addition to Infinite Flight! You have my Vote!

We’d need to get the A330-200 first though

Don’t forget to continue the flight to San Salvador (MSLP). Iberia operates a flight to both cities in the following order: Madrid-Guatemala-San Salvador. After stopping in San Salvador the plane goes back to Madrid.

This is also a very interesting route I’d like to do too!

2 Likes

Will vote for this once I have one spare!

1 Like

This livery is definitely missing !

1 Like