Iberia A319-100

Photo copyright @ Aarón Pinero - www.planespotters.net

We desperately need this little gem on the game! Iberia’s new livery on this A319-100 EC-MFO looks perfect and would match perfectly with the A321-100 and hopefully the A320-200. Especially with the new re-work on the A320 family, wing-flex would look pretty dandy on this aircraft! Would be perfect for smaller demand routes across the Iberian Peninsula, Balearics and Canaries and selected routes across the European continent!

A Little History on Iberia Airlines
Iberia Líneas Aéreas de España S.A. is Spain’s national airline and one of the world’s oldest. It carries 26 million people a year to a hundred destinations in 42 countries. Iberia also hauls 220,000 tons of freight a year. The company is also engaged in a wide array of aviation and travel support services. After receiving two substantial government bailouts in the 1990s, Iberia has become partially privatized, trimmed its payrolls, and rediscovered profitability. The company was established in 1927 as Iberia, Compañia Aérea de Transportes, S.A. Crucial to the founding of Iberia was support from the German Deutsche Luft Hansa A.G. (Lufthansa) which, in addition to investing 24 per cent of the capital, contributed materials and technical support. The majority share of the company was held by Horacio Echevarrieta, a businessman who became chairman of the board. Iberia’s objective was to provide peninsular and transatlantic air services. The company immediately applied for and obtained from the authorities, a concession to establish regular flights between Madrid and Barcelona.

More on the A319-100
Originally marked as the A320-7, the Airbus A319 is a shortened, minimum change version of the A320. With virtually the same fuel capacity as the A320-200 and fewer passengers, the range with 124 passengers in a two-class configuration extends to 3,600 nautical miles (6,900 km), the highest in its class. The A320 and A319 are the most popular variants of the A320 family.

Technical Information
Max Speed - 871 km/h (541.21 mph)
Max Altitude - FL390 (39,000ft)
Max Pax - 119 Pax

If you want to see this beauty, please vote!

Hello @ollywhxte,

I would suggest voting for your own livery request.

Nice choice of livery btw. It’s also a duplicate feature request: Iberia A319

3 Likes

Hey! Thanks for the kind words, I agree. And I’ve just voted now, but thanks!

2 Likes

Hi there,

Nice post however, next time please contact a mod prior to creating a duplicate feature request, so we can decide whether to close the old topic or keep the current one. Thanks!

8 Likes

It would be stellar to see this in IF! Maybe someday?

2 Likes

I hope so 😍

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Dude,
Nice Feature! Lets vote it!
For have it on the next update!

1 Like

That’s strange, my Birthday is on the 20th October but thanks!

Not your actual birthday, the day you joined IFC

1 Like

Right, thank you.

Looking forward Iberia a330 more than this as we need long haul plane. Just beautiful livery

2 Likes

So, why do you have the Cake symbol?
Even, Im in love with that Airbus!

1 Like

LoL I thought it was his birthday!

1 Like

The cake is used for anniversaries (each year after you joined the community), and birthday because cakes are a symbol for birthdays (usually).

1 Like

Bumping this. Great livery deserves to be added!

3 Likes

Couldn’t agree more!

1 Like

I love this livery! You got my Vote…

1 Like

will really like to fly with that livery on that so discret 319, hope to see it on the IF fleet soon