I will be doing an Introductory flight on Wednesday at KASH

I’m happy to announce that I finally got the courage to try out and see if I have the passion to really fly a plane. I’ve always wanted to fly a plane, and this is my chance :). I’m booked to do the flight on November 23, 2016 at 2:00pm. My brother will also be flying as well, he is very nervous, and so am I.

The Introductory Flight costed $99, cheaper than Concord, NH
==FLIGHT INFO==
Flight #1
Pilot: Me
Nashua, NH --> Fitchburg, MA
KASH-KFIT
Cessna 172 [N7242G] (Subject to change)
Departure: 2:00pm EST
Arrival 2:53pm EST (est.)
Flight #2
Pilot: My brother
Fitchburg, MA --> Nashua, NH
KFIT-KASH
Cessna 172 [N7242G] (Subject to Change)
Departure: N/A
Arrival: N/A

N7242G will be the plane I will be Piloting on Wednesday.

20 Likes

Best of luck , I’m sure you will love it ! Let us know how it goes ;)

2 Likes

Dude I know this may be nerve wracking but I know you have it in you. You can fly this gorgeous aircraft with the greatest of ease. Just remember that we all stand behind you! I’ll be praying everything goes well. Really impressed with your guts. Again best of luck.

2 Likes

Good luck man! I’m taking my first flight lessons in February, I can’t wait!

2 Likes

I remember my first lesson at KFRG. That was an amazing experience. I even got to do the takeoff, in a crosswind!

3 Likes

Just don’t crash. You know what they say “As long as you can get on the forums in the hospital, it was a good landing.”

5 Likes

I will try not to crash lol. I can’t wait.

1 Like

Guys, I’m only doing a Discovery Flight, I do plan to become a Private Pilot, Thanks for all your support :).

1 Like

Good luck mate, hope you have fun :)

2 Likes

This is a really big step. You should be proud of yourself for even attempting this. I wish you the absolute best of luck my friend. :)

3 Likes

I am very proud of myself for making this decision. Everyone has been telling me I can’t fly because I am blind (nearsighted) and need perfect vision, This is my chance to prove them wrong, no matter if I am blind, that will not stop me from my passion of Aviation :)

I’m nearsighted, and can still do it.

1 Like

guys, you can learn more about this on my official YouTube website! I posted this on my blog and you can see it here :)

So proud of you mate, prove them wrong, you can do it!

1 Like

I have subscribed to your channel !

1 Like

Congrats on the opportunity. I know you’ll like it. I agree it can be nerve racking sometimes, but once you’re in the air your mind will forget the nerves. Lol. Trust me, I’ve done it enough. I have a flight on the 26th (Saturday). Hope the weather is good for your flight as well as mine.

2 Likes

Wednesday will be a good day to fly (Actually, the only good day in the whole week lol). I have no school on Wednesday, and I have a 5 day weekend, so i took the opportunity to book it on Wednesday.

1 Like

The diagrams, approach, and departure procedures are all in this one single folder :)

2 Likes

My first flight I was not nervous at all. Just look out the window every once in a while and take in the view.

Guys, today is the day i fly a Cessna 172!!

1 Like