I was unfairly reported

Some big blue loud mouth burd reported me with no warning. I demand it be removed. My call sign was Santa. How can all the kids get presents when daggum can’t fly. Pls help.

5 Likes

PM the person that reported you.

2 Likes

Please dm the controller, being nice helps too.

2 Likes

I tried to pm blue loud mouth burd and only thang that came up was Tracy Morgan.

2 Likes

PMing the controller who reported you is the easiest way to go about this.

1 Like

What was the controllers display name?

1 Like

IFATC lmnop - Blue Bird aka Loud Mouth

Do you have any screenshots by chance? The controllers name should be in your logbook

2 Likes

Mr man, what you doing here on your birthday? Better not be wearing dat birthday suit flyin all round in chere

4 Likes

Also try to avoid being rude or offensive. If you want your ghosting removed, it’s best to be respectful so you get a better understanding of the situation.

13 Likes

No worries! I’m here every day. :)
Could you maybe upload a picture of your logbook so then we could see the controller’s display name and the reason you were reported?

3 Likes

The controller has been notified :)

3 Likes

Of course i got screenies. But, last time I uploaded screenies to a forum got a bunch of phone calls and some malware.

1 Like

@blue_bird is your guy (I think)

1 Like

Looks like @masonh2479 has notified the controller for you. It’ll be @blue_bird, I believe.
Cheers!

2 Likes

It’s best to ain’t been having to do it to begin with. I’m fixin to get angry

I guess Santa was being naughty this year. You landed on the wrong runway while traffic was lining up

25 Likes

Just for the record it isn’t even Thanksgiving yet too so aren’t we still making presents?

3 Likes

Why didn’t you tell me that then? You just gonna ghost Santa like he no somebody?

1 Like

Because 22 and 4 are different runways

2 Likes