I was reported

Hello. I was reported in Expert server. I have requested to pushback for a few times. The atc told me to hold position, but there’s no aircraft on the taxiway, so I requested again, then I was reported. Please help me, thanks!

1 Like

Hello. Please check your logs and find out who reported you. DM him and then you can find out what happened

4 Likes

You should change that to #live :)
Go to your logbook to se who reported you.

2 Likes

@George_Anastasis stole my thunder lol, make sure not to spam the controllers in the future though.

6 Likes

Hello,

The controller who ghosted you has been notified, I’m sure he’ll PM you after finished controlling

P.S : Gate Hold was in effect, so you shouldn’t ask for pushback multiple times in the future for reference ;)

5 Likes

And to add on, it’s okay to repeat your request after around 5 mins if they don’t respond, but spamming them with requests will get you reported

4 Likes

The ATC may have been using a procedure called flow control, which limits the number of aircraft that are in line to take off. It’s very rare that they forget about you, I promise. You may have been ghosted for spamming.

7 Likes

One tip. Never request more than once. The controller knows what hes doing and doesn’t require the extra messages !

5 Likes

patience is a virtue my friend.

4 Likes

never spam the controller. This takes a lot of time and stress on the ATC. Most ATC will put an timer on. As @Corgi said, It’s okay to ask after 5 min, but not a few times in a minute. If it is busy, controllers can have Gate Hold or Flow Control on in the ATIS. Than you won’t be allowd to pushback, even if there’s no other AC on the taxiway. Check ATIS first next time! (If it was on indeed)

3 Likes

oh well i hope we all helped. Hope you find out what caused the report

3 Likes

Here’s a good tutorials on the meanings in ATIS remarks: What the ATIS commands mean to a pilot?

4 Likes

Hey! I was your controller… I’ll shoot you a PM once i’m finished controlling.

7 Likes

I know how it feels I have been stuck at OMDB waiting for pushback for around 30 minutes and the two people that have spawned next to me in a matter of five minutes have been approved pushback :(

3 Likes