I was on Playground Server

I was landing at KSAN and the wind changed so that Runway 09 was the only active runway but the atc was using 27 even though it was red when I landed on 09 he told me to check atc assistance pages. I’m like why are you doing that.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Bob, please remember that barely anyone on the p,aground server knows how to operate. For instance, ATCing at KONT and people kept spamming the frequent frequency change while holding short. And people also entering final going 300knts…

3 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

Fly on the advanced server man. Much better experience

1 Like

Yeah I know

Just by a bit lol

There wasn’t any advanced atc online

Sorry about that there are a lot less advanced atc than playground atc

I’m hopefully going to be controlling on the advanced soon, can honestly say I can not WAIT to be able to communicate with players who understand how to fly on the sim.

What a world, what a world.

3 Likes

1 Like

If you want any feedback on your atc let me know. If you are doing good I can relay your name to the testers so they can stop by and see how you do

On the playground, very few People can pursue pattern work and understand ATC commands. Where as on the advanced server it’s like heaven.

HEAVEN

1 Like

Thanks Mason, currently in testing with John. Would be awesome if you want to give me some feedback on my controlling and communication, I’ll PM you.

I highly agree

I heard him say that to you. I kept trying to tell him that I wanted 09 but he did not care!