I was automatically logged out on my iPad

I sometimes use my iPad for visiting the Community, but when I leave I don’t log out. Somehow my iPad logs me out and that is weird, even though it is not annoying as I can auto fill the username and password. What is going on with my iPad 3 running iOS 9.3.5?

1 Like

Post on the discourse meta forum

2 Likes

I’m guessing your iPad may be too heavy. So your iPad force stopped the safari to reduce the pressure (This happened to me numurous times)

Try deleting some apps and unused photo, If it doesn’t work. Then you can contact Discourse Meta

2 Likes

Usually this happens when you delete the browser history, or you have automatically in your setting.

1 Like

I use normal mode. :-)

1 Like

I guess you’re right. I always clear the browser history. And maybe that explains why the page doesn’t load properly.

Yes,sure,happens to me always

1 Like

It may be that it times out after you leave it alone for so long. Trying
talking to an Apple associate.

1 Like

It’s not that big of a deal, it just means you strengthen your fingers more.

I quite like activating my Keyboard Warrior “superpower” LOL.

2 Likes

Do you delete website data via the safari settings regularly? If you do, then that’s the cause.

Your browser history should not have anything to do with where you are logged in.

Recently, I was also logged out of the infinite flight community, it might have been a reset for the whole forum?

1 Like

You’re right about the clearing the browser history thing, but @MarcelloM beat you to it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.