I want to make a VA that will get attention, any suggestions?

What are some wanted VAs? I want to create one, but I want to make one that gets attention. If this is not okay to ask, please flag it.

1 Like

That could be a good idea…

Air Serbia Virtual

🇷🇸

2 Likes

Good idea as well.

1 Like

Maybe a Japanese VA? 🇯🇵

I feel like we need more VAs in that part to utilise the amazing Airports there, A Japanese VA would would get attention.

1 Like

Try to think of one that is an airline you like, but other people will like too. Here’s all of the active VAs. If the you want to make isn’t already made, you can make it! 😁

1 Like

Air Asia VA

1 Like

Is there a JetBlue VA? If not… you could.
Some others (idk if they are taken):
Jetstar VA
JAL va? ANA VA?
Scoot VA
ANZ VA

1 Like

Those are all taken 😂

2 Likes

Another factor you should take into consideration is that people tend to join VA’s, which have a livery or two in the game. For example, there used to be Aegean VA, which was shut down some months ago. Aegean VA was operating for more than a year without having a single livery in the game, but unfortunately it shut down, because you can’t really be realist if you always fly with generic as a livery.

Something else that attracts pilots is how well made the VA’s thread and the official website is. But that’s something that will be worked on once your get in the IFVARB certification process.

Some minor details always pay off :)

5 Likes

Kenya Airways
Royal Air Maroc
Royal Jordanian
Xiamen Air
AirBaltic

1 Like

Also, keep in mind that making a VA is not easy, and requires a lot of time and patience!

2 Likes

Do I need the website done before I apply?

If you have it ready, you will be approved faster :)

PM me if you have any other questions.

1 Like

@Alec… MaxSuggests a Reginal or Charter with a mixed bag; Dash’s, Van’s, TBM’s and Citation’s for instance. Pilots Aircraft.
TrashHauler VA’s are a dime a dozen Just Sayin, MaxSends
(PilotBoy Flight Service VA)

5 Likes

Well, I tried.

Sri Lankan
And a lot of other Asian/African Airlines left

A lot. My VA is in the IFVARB approval stage, but it can take up to 3 months

I would recommend making a virtual group of some sort. Those are each unique. I started TSATC which was a unique difference

What is it?