I want to get better at screenshots

Hey everyone. I know pretty much nothing about taking screenshots and I want to start. How are these for a start?

10 Likes

These are great

1 Like

They’re good, but I suggest being by water to get a decent sunset/rise reflection :)

Thank you :)

Nice shots but a good tip is to try taking photots with the sun in the background of the aircraft. These usually turn out pretty nice.

1 Like

If your near the water and in sunrise/sunset it makes the screenshot look better.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Would Hawaii be a good region for screenshots as it has a lot of water?

Lower the visibility a little. If you have live you can get some good shots with others.

1 Like

First one is best

If you have IOS, mess around with filters…

2 Likes

Get on live, fly near the sea at sunset, maybe get some other people around you, take the screenshot, mess around with IOS filters (if you are using IOS)… boom you have quite a good screenshot :P

Don’t always use sunrise or sunset

1 Like

It usually gives a cool reflection off of the water :)

1 Like

It sure does but if they’re all like that its boring. When bright lights come, night will look great.
During noon the water also shines.

@_keithjames99 Luckily for you, I made a whole post on how to perfect your screenshots a while ago. ;)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.