I want to become IFATC

I really want to be an atc controller in the expert server but I still cant do it even though I reached 1,000 operations so I’m confused, also Idk how the system works for that so can I have an answer

Other factors are taken in besides operations.

The full set of requirements are as follows:

• Trust Level 1 on the Community Forum in good standing
  • 14 years of age
  • Minimum stats to enter Expert Server (Grade 3)
  • No more than 50% violation to landings ratio
  • Minimum of 500 ATC operations
  • At least 60 days since last ghost
  • Valid email address
12 Likes

You can apply for IFATC here

3 Likes

But my google account that I used for that was deleted so I can play it on this phone only and the IFC account is different than the if one

2 Likes

Your IFC and IF are not linked together.

2 Likes

So your saying that your email you use for IF can no longer be accessed? I don’t think it’s an issue, but if it is contact support@infiniteflight.com I believe, or easier, just @schyllberg

2 Likes

Thanks for telling me that I emailed them

3 Likes

See you’re new to the forum, they helped but hopefully this helps you understand the community more:)

https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/a-beginners-guide-to-the-forum/241516/4

3 Likes

And if you need anything else, don’t be hesitant to contact any of us about anything!

2 Likes

I’m kinda new to this but I have been playing infinite flight since it came out

2 Likes

And my PRO subscription is about to expire on August 2

Nice! I’ve been playing IF for over 2 years, well 1 and a half years illegally because my parents would not give me money neither the device to handle good graphics.

5 months ago, I got a bank account and the very first thing I brought was Infinite Flight, and from the moment I saw other players, I fell in love with it. That illegal version is long gone now, basically a hacked free download for it. It is definitely worth the money. Now I am grade 4 with 550 hours!

1 Like

They take into consideration everything! Might be your age, Your Grade etc

1 Like

I am in the training stage for IFATC And it’s really tough!! You go through vigorous training to get into this as it’s the expert server!

1 Like

Since I always loved planes m dad bought me the game when it came out I was little at that time

Really cool you aspire to be an IFATC!

I do suggest you start at the beginning though.
Controlling on Expert is a great goal, but I recommend for now, focus on growing from where you are now.

Contacting a recruiter is not the first step to become an IFATC!

I see you’ve been on this forum for only a month, so why don’t you have a good go at becoming a great pilot on Expert first. Read the #tutorials, view the Pilot and the IFATC training videos on YouTube and gain knowledge and skills to be an awesome pilot. And while you grow in your knowledge as a Pilot, increase your quality and skills as a controller on Training Server.

And then move on from there and talk to a recruiter, etc.

All this should give you plenty of time to address issues with your account.

9 Likes

How do I talk to a recruiter?

If you really want in IFATC, you’d take the time research the process. IFATC is fast paced and getting there can be tedious, therefore only serious and mature candidates will be considered. Now ask yourself, are you really qualified for the position when you haven’t even read the post that someone has directly linked above?

3 Likes

I’d love to become IFATC, I’ve been a member on here for a few months, got nearly 12,000 operations and I’m 44 years old… does anyone know how long it will take me to get to trust level on here or how long it will be before I can apply?
Thanks
JAir

Hey!

You already meet the trust level requirement, the operation requirement and the age requirement, so no worries here!

Just make sure that you meet the following requirements below;

• Minimum stats to enter Expert Server (Grade 3)

• No more than 50% violation to landings ratio

• At least 60 days since last ghost

• Good standing in the Infinite Flight Community

• Valid email address

If you feel confident that you meet those standards, shoot off a direct message to one of the recruiters listed in the thread below, making sure to include the necessary details stated in the thread.

Let us know if you have any questions and I hope to see you in the team soon!

-Luke

7 Likes