I want as many landings as possible

I am a grade 3 pilot and I am 39 landings away from grade 4. I want to get all of those landings today. Where and what should I fly to get those landings as soon as possible?

3 Likes

Hey, go to FAPE and do some pattern work there…It has two intersecting runways so you will get the landings fast…

3 Likes

Thanks @Matevz_Treven what should I fly?

1 Like

Try to do some pattern work there with TBM or any other GA aircraft.

2 Likes

Ok, sounds good.

1 Like

NZOM with the cub. Has runways in every direction and if you use the cub correctly you can get many landings fast.

3 Likes

LYVR with the Xcub. I got 110 landings in 2-2 hours there. Theres 3 runways, so you could jumble 'em up!

4 Likes

Use the Xcub or TBM and i used EDDF runways 25c and 25R, just climb high and steep banking turns. I did that and got around 100 landings in 1-2hrs

1 Like

Somewhere like EHAM and KORD, casual server, TBM, hard banking into the intersecting runways for TnGs. Grabbed 50 landings in an hour this way.

2 Likes

I recently did kinda 8s over the RW. So I took off turned 180 landed, 180 and so fort. Got 50 landings in 30 minutes. You can probably get more, that’s as much as I personally managed

TBM is the best in my opinion. Plenty power and very agile

EDIT: thinking about it, two parallel RWs would be even quicker…

2 Likes

Which airport do you recommend?

1 Like

If you’re just going for a few minutes, PLPA is good. Isolated and you can see it on the map when zoomed out. No gate so you start with the engines running on the RW. That’s actually going to save a lot of time. Obviously the more time you’re flying the more diluted the effect is

2 Likes

I reccomend OMDB, spawn there in a C172, land at the beggining of the runway, take off, land again at the end of the runway and then turn back and do the same thing on the other runway, Casual server reccomended ;)

2 Likes

I recommend KEDW on the Casual Server in the A318

2 Likes

Always xD

5 Likes

Anyway, good luck reaching grade 4. I got it yesterday. The green tag is nice ;-)

2 Likes

Thanks, congrats!

2 Likes

?

@Luke_King-kong

1 Like

ADAK Island is good for pattern work ICAO PADK Or KEDW it has loads of runways all joined together.

2 Likes

When you reach grade 4 you get a green name tag colour, when you reach grade 5 it’s a yellowish peachish barely visible colour. Every other grade excluding moderators who have purple name tags and staff who have different colours are white.

4 Likes