I wa,,a make a event but idk how to

So idk if this is correct to put this,correct me if it wrong mods but hi IFC I wanna host a event and I don’t know how to so please let me know

Hello,

It’s great to hear that you’re looking to create an event. Unfortunately to create an event, you do require to be Trust Level 2 (Member) to post in the Events category. To reach TL2, keep being active and contributing to the forum in a positive manner and it won’t be long until you reach TL2.

I recommend you take a read of the Events category rules linked below for more information and also check out the useful guide on how to create an event when the time comes around that I’ve also linked below for you:

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Have a great day!

Hello and welcome to infinite flight. We are glad to have you here. Keeping posting and enjoying the forum and giving hearts. Unfortunately as you are a new user you are unable to great events until you become trusted. Don’t worry you will get there soon.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.