I’ve found a new way to make infinite Flight more fun for me!

I have since taken a break from IF to focus on school and my future in aviation and I have not been flying a whole lot. But last week I completed my first long haul in 6 months and I couldn’t have been happier about it! I flew from Amman Jordan to JFK. Don’t have a whole lot of time to fly long haul flights on IF so I decided to fly during school while leaving my device at home I’m able to fly a 12+ hour flight and still be able to land when I get home. I know a majority of IF users do this but I just found it so exciting and completely rediscovered the fun of flying long haul.

I’ve also started a personal career mode for myself where I start from where I last landed and I feel like that way I will explore more of the world and see more places.

I just just wanted to share how happy I am with Infinite Flight and and I’m very happy to be back!

10 Likes

That’s a very cool idea! I did that myself for a while, probably going to start again at some point. Flew somewhere, then checked FR24 where I could fly next. If I didn’t find anything, I did a GA or Cargo flight to a random place somewhere else. It really allows you to fly routes you’d normally never fly!

3 Likes

That’s great! You’ve motivated me to start my own career mode now!! catch you in the skies :) Welcome back

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.