I’ve been away a while!

Hello all,

I’ve been away from the app for nearly 9 months and just returned to it. I note a couple of changes which are pretty self explanatory and defo an improvement. The only thing I am struggling with a little is the position of the cockpit seems to have changed higher up. Is there a way of putting it back to how it once was as it feels like I’m a little too high now. Can I permanently change it without moving it manually?
Any help much appreciated.
Cheers

1 Like

Welcome back!

Sadly, no. There is no way of changing the view in the A320 down again. Sorry.

But, @CaptainJoe you can vote for it Here

2 Likes

Very odd… do you know why it’s been changed?

1 Like

Sadly not. Could be to do with the live cockpit ;)

I have this slight issue on the Airbus A321, but you can easily fix this by adjusting the camera. And no, there is no permanent fix at the moment.

Welcome back!

Thanks for returning! As @Levet says we will welcome you back with open arms :)

1 Like

The reason for this is that the HUD should not be used in the Virtual Cockpit anymore. We have something even better now, and that’s the live instruments! It takes some time to get used to it, but after a little bit of training I can ensure you it’s lots of fun.

3 Likes

Thanks all. I will try without the HUD and see how I get on…

Glad for you to be back!

I decided to return back to IF too earlier this month after keeping the app idle since March! Things did really change :)

1 Like

So if I get rid of the HUD… how do I select an Approach frequency…?

As far as I know you can’t. You have to switch to the hub and set it manually then hide it again.

2 Likes

Welcome back, I had some time away from the app and have noticed some great improvements. Nice to have and see you back

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.