I take a break of IF 😊

Hello dear pilots!

Im currently building up my life again. The lasst 8 weeks were really hard for me, was mentally really broken and i didnt had the motivation for Infinite-Flight.
Now my school started again and I don’t have any time to play IF.
So im takin a break.

If I soon get a new structure in life I will start again.
Thank you ALL FOR THE GOOD TIME WITH YOU! SEE YOU SOON 😊❀

Denver748

Ps: If you currently make a bad time in life;
It will be all good soon. I know that hard damn feeling but I build up new again! Stardet the gym and it will be so good soon! And if you feel alone and need some1 to talk; write me an PM here or at Instagram: Marxn.lh04

I respond to all comments here.

Thank you ❣

17 Likes

Hey man, taking a break is ok
I took a little break too (and maybe extend it a little).
Once you have regained the motivation and ambition to fly again, the IFC and IF skies are always open for youπŸ˜„

Now, good luck on school and enjoy your break πŸ’«

3 Likes

I totally get it man, taking a break is sometimes a really good. Your personal life is much more important than a flight sim community.

Hope to see you back again sometime, and until then goodbye for now. :)

2 Likes

It is also suicide prevention month, right? Glad to see the community offering help to each other. πŸ˜„

Thank you for your very Kind message!
I wish you the best πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Thank you πŸ˜€β£
I love the community here and everyone here is so nice.
Everyone is so friendly to each other 😊

Thank you very much ❣
You are totally right! But I love this community so much and I didnt want to just go away for 3 - 5 months with saying nothing. Even do it wouldn’t care πŸ˜… i just wanted to say bye to you all 😊

2 Likes

Have a good break. Please look after yourself well.
i did - without telling anyone over the summer😬
Im back now flying to recover my converted grade 5 after it dropped to 3. Felt much better physically and mentally.

1 Like

Im so happy to hear that πŸ˜€β€

I just started college back up again here 3 or so weeks ago and I still havent been able to pick up the sim yet. Life happens!

Edit: today I did!

1 Like

Best of luck! See ya around! πŸ‘‹πŸ»