I Spotted My Entire Family (3 Separate Flights) In One Day @PHX and AZA

yea, the title is not wrong. I actually did spot my entire family on 3 separate flights in one spotting trip

but first the day started out at AZA (Mesa Gateway) where a few of us went out in hopes of catching the RR 747-200 engine test bed, which was scheduled to come in from Tucson. It never came. It was still a nice time out there before headed to Phoenix

there were 3 rows of maybe 10 or 11 trainers each, yes that is a lot of military trainers. About 80% of them left while we were there

the honeywell Dassault Falcon performed 5 patterns, each time full stopping and taxiing back to the end of the runway. here she is departing for another pattern

i didn’t know they put special liveries on military aircraft, this one wears a special texas themed one

now headed over to PHX is this ordinary -700 preparing for her next flight

one of the AZ Copperheads KC-135 returns back after doing various things around Southern Arizona, including multiple patterns at KTUS

here’s the jetblue for good livery as she begins to roll down 25R headed for JFK

more military action is this flight of 2, with southwest totally photobombing and hurting a good shot

here’s my moms flight to Long Beach, as she waves to us out the flight deck window

here’s my brothers flight to Omaha, NE. if you click on the picture and zoom in, specifically 4 windows left
of the winglet, you’ll see his phone flashlight

and finally here’s my dad greasing the landing after a flight from Cabo

thanks for viewing

favorite

0 voters

rate!

0 voters

36 Likes

Wait that’s so cool, I wish my parents worked for an airline… sounds like free flights to me.

3 Likes

why is he using a phone flashlight to take a photo in broad daylight from the inside of a plane 💀

7 Likes

Big brain play

1 Like

Probably to allow his brother to see him

1 Like

And can I ask is you dad also a pilot?

1 Like

Wow, that’s sick having your parents work for an airline, and I’m guessing it was fun to spot them. All of those photos were nice!

1 Like

My dad worked for JetBlue which I flew on yesterday out of the new terminal it’s Amazing!!!
Out of LGA

2 Likes

so i could see him

yes the travel benefits are a huge bonus! thanks!

yes, both of my parents are!

yes, it is definitely a treat to be able to spot them all! Glad you liked the pics!

that’s awesome! Jetblue is a great airline

2 Likes

Amazing Job on this photo! Great Job! I loved all these shots! 10/10! :)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.