I Spotted My Dad! @KPHX

Heyo! So this happened before my previous spotting topic with the JetBlue and WestJet specials and I thought it finally needs to be posted. Since my mom and I were already in the downtown area, we went spotting because we had nothing else to do.

Anyway let’s plop right into it.

First up is a Prime Air 767 lining up.

2nd is a Delta A321 crossing the bridge

Next we have a SWA 737-800 still wearing the older Canyon Blue livery buttering the bread on runway 26

Next up is another SWA buttering on 25R. I ran across the parking garage about 4 or 5 times 😂

A cute little Contour E135 taxiing out for a flight to Page AZ.

Here’s my dad! He was piloting this flight from the right seat! It was totally unexpected too!

Next up is the Honeywell flight testing 757!

This was taken a day later at a different spot, but it’s a Delta A350 arriving with the Buffalo Bills which the cardinals beat on Sunday 😂.
it was the game of the year, if you haven’t seen it, please watch it.

Anyway that’s it!

Favorite?

0 voters

Rate!

0 voters

Have a great day!

-AviationFreak

52 Likes

I love that tiny little E135! Your dads a Pilot? That must be awesome being an avgeek.

9 Likes

That’s cool. Looks like aviation runs in the family!

4 Likes

Spotting from the parking garage at Sky Harbor is such a great workout! I know the feeling of sprinting from one side to the other to film different aircraft landing! XD

2 Likes

I did the same thing in February, but my dad was in the back of the plane, headed to Dallas on a business trip. Nice shots!

2 Likes

That was the best game of the year. I got to agree.
Nice pics!

1 Like

Nice pics! Make sure he butters the next time you spot him.

1 Like

@MJP_27 and I spotted this one in Buffalo. You’re welcome for the delay else you wouldn’t have gotten golden hour for it.

5 Likes

Some really, really nice pictures! I love the one below with the tire smoke, but also the first pictures of your Dad‘s flight and the Contour one have stunning light conditions. (Also very cool that you spotted your Dad flying, must be a rather special thing!) As always, thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Which plane is is ur daddos

1 Like

It’s awesome that you got to spot your dad! I get to spot my dad doing work as well…sitting at his desk in the office. Not quite as exciting.

3 Likes

Yeah, it really is! That’s how I’m into aviation 😂 it’s been with me since the start.

@DatAviation_340YT, actually, my dad is the first one and I’m soon to follow 😎

@CJLAviation yeah, I got my workout for the day 😂

2 Likes

Well you still did at least see your dad! 😂

@Austrian001 that Hail Mary at the end 🔥🤩 (I was screaming) Thank you!

@NuggetFornia thank you! Wilco.

1 Like

I had to try and stall my dad into letting us see it anyway 😂. Glad I was able to see it!

@JulianB thank you so much! Appreciate it! That was the first time I’ve ever actually seen my dad land 😂

@ILOVE7879-2.0 pictures 6 and 7

2 Likes

It really is! You should put a model plane on your dads desk and then you can go spotting 😂

2 Likes

No way that’s awesome. Did your dad see you standing up there?

2 Likes

Yeah! I’m confused about the second part of your comment tho.

1 Like

Like could he see you from the cockpit?

2 Likes

Oh no, I tried waving but saw nothing back 😂

2 Likes

Go cards! I hope they beat Seattle

1 Like