I really have to salute Fedex, and UPS, and all of the other carriers for serving us everyday!

Might be a bit of a weird post, but, this just came to my mind. I’m grateful that our shipping carriers are still flying, keep our skies full, and giving us our fancy looking tech to our doorstep;) I’m taking this moment to salute them for what they do each and every day. Join me if you wanted to:)

7 Likes

what about Cargolux

3 Likes

Everyone of them deserves the same amount of respect;)

1 Like

I agree with you. The skies around my house are all Cargo flights! Had a UPS 767 over my house last night at 3,000! Glad I can still spot planes (I only see cargo)

1 Like

Agreed! FedEx keeping KMEM busy as usual.

1 Like

These people are great. A salute to everyone who keeps these businesses running.

2 Likes

This is a great topic but I would suggest putting this in the #real-world-aviation category. Thanks

1 Like

Plus, PANC wouldn’t be the same without as many cargo flights.

Plus, with cargo flights, ATC, maintenance people, etc. keep their jobs as well.

1 Like

I agree. Thanks:)

1 Like

FedEx and UPS are awesome deserve all the respect in the world more in times like these

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.