I reached TL2 requirements but still not a TL2!

Hey IFC I reached all the TL2 Requirements and still not a TL2. I like, post and contribute. I checked today and I reached ALL the requirements HELP!

1 Like

TL requirements change here and there, so we are never sure what the real requirements are

1 Like

I have visit 15 days that’s the requirement

The Infinite Flight Community Trust Level Requirements differ from you Standard discourse requirements and are not exposed to the community to avoid abuse. Just keep at it, working and contributing a lot, and TL2 will come knocking on your door!

As a added PTV Bonus (These are rare), I have kindly linked you with a topic that you could take away from! Here is is for your convenience:

6 Likes

Hey! IFC requirements are different from Discourse requirements. See the post @Plane-Train-TV linked. Just keep visiting, liking, posting, reading, and creating topics, and you’ll be TL2 in no time!

4 Likes

I promise I have done all this!! Can you check maybe if I need to do something, Or should I PM @MishaCamp

2 Likes

Well, from the statistics on your profile, it seems as you haven’t.

2 Likes

What do I need to do?

1 Like

As I said.

4 Likes

But I have met all requirements I do not need to do that.

1 Like

You obviously haven’t. Just keep doing what I’ve suggested. If you had, you’d be TL2.

4 Likes

It’s not just doing them once. It’s doing them over and over (not as abusing but when it’s necessary to do so), and then your TL will go up.

4 Likes

I remember thinking that I was never going to be TL2 because I have been visiting for almost 2 months everyday. When I got it I was very happy and made a few feature requests! Just keep contributing, liking, and making (useful) topics and you will get there eventually.

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

To get to TL2, I strongly recommend that you don’t make topics like these 😉

5 Likes

Yes @Luke_Sta I agree, you might have reached TL2 “not saying for sure” but topics like this can make mods change there mind. They do have requirements but they also need to know your ready for the change.

2 Likes