I Ran Out Of Interesting Titles so Here is a Plane One

I voted for part 2! These photos look amazing! :D

2 Likes

Ceo of descriptions haha love it, bring on part 2 ! 🤣

2 Likes

Have you ever seen Condors livery in real-life? Everyone is turning their heads and mostly people are in awe. Especially families, which are the main target audience of this airline are excited to see it. You can hear „oh look it’s the gummy worm“ everywhere when a few kids see it and they are overly happy to fly with Condor every time. So I would say mission accomplished for Condor.

Of course this still doesn’t change the fact you don’t like it, so I guess all above doesn’t matter xD

3 Likes

I actually really like Play’s livery. 🫣

2 Likes

No no it’s the Bezos Mobile 😂

1 Like

I’ve actually seen the Blue A321 at Crete! It looks weird and stands out, sure, but I think I’m getting used to it and starting to like it.

Got a really awful picture of it, let me know if you want to see it

2 Likes

Ah, nice to see relatable weather spotting. I’d be too scared to put my camera through that.

Awesome shots as usual though.

Très belles photos! It takes courage to go to CDG (airport extremely far) on a rainy day, I admire

1 Like

I appreciate the cheerful artwork of this altered version, but somewhat lean towards the original stealthy baguette.

and btw, love the photos!

1 Like

Thank you very much for the kind feedback everyone :)

3 Likes

may i see it

2 Likes

…sure

3 Likes

Really cool thanks for sharing. I like the FlyPlay and Prime Air liveries!

1 Like

It’s a little funny to me. My relative, I featured in my topic: I messed up

She’s just now returning from Bangkok. Outbound she had gone from Munich to Bangkok on Thai. Return, a few hours ago she sent me a photo from her aircraft on the rainy ground in Paris, a United 787 bound for ORD:

But, the following photo of yours, was not her aircraft apparently:)

True story. Close timing was a little bit funny to me:)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.