I put the W in DFW

Yep! And sometimes storms, obviously.

1 Like

Yep. We were dodging thunderstorms into KDCA. I was expecting it to be 100 degrees and sunny but it was thunder and rain lol.

1 Like

Yeah. I once flew into I think it was Cancun, and there were cells of very gnarly looking storms on final. We had to go straight through them, and boy was it bumpy. One cell was so close to the runway that the crew had to execute a missed approach, hold, and come back around.

1 Like

And you hit me with a -_- when i said it huh

1 Like

you say that until you get golden hour literally anywhere else

4 Likes

Absolutely love these photos!! I stopped spotting about 2 years ago, due to my camera + accessories were stolen! However I LOVE seeing community members posting their spots. You’ve got some really great ones. Gives me the motivation to actually get a new camera. Love to see it keep up the great photos :))

1 Like

I can’t find any more W except in N328NW

1 Like

2 Likes

golden hours in general are always 🔥

1 Like

i originally voted 9th pic, but apparently people have spoken to choose 10 pic lol

Flagship Valor was probably coming back from Airventure 2023 when you got that shot or was it a different airport

Ahh I see (10

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.