I passed

Today was probably my happiest moment of IF today I passed my written test in the following days I need to practice for my practical I would love for anyone to come that can

35 Likes

Nice job! Hope to see you in tower soon!

2 Likes

if you want to contact a scout for training, follow this link here for help. I’m part of that as well if you want. Good luck on your practical. Might see you there ;)

3 Likes

Me too I’m excited for whenever me and @anon66442947 figure out a time for my practical

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Great job! Hopefully we’ll see you on the other side! ;)

1 Like

I would but I got Tom and Benny who help me practice a lot any others who come are also appreciated 🙂

1 Like

Glad to hear! Hope to see you controlling soon!

My first test was a little shaky but the second one I felt confident

2 Likes

Well good it’s all about ceeping calm and making shure that everyone knows what they are doing

Your correct but your spelling isn’t ;)

2 Likes

I would join IFACT but I need lots of practice with High Levels Of Air Traffic and Approch,Departure,and Center ACT

Noted.

And corrected 👌

1 Like

Let me know if you want feedback before Your test :) Congratulations!

2 Likes

I passed my practical on Sunday too!

4 Likes

You only start off with ground and Tower, so don’t worry about the other ones :)

2 Likes

Oh,ok.I thought you had to be certified for all types of ACT

1 Like

Is the test hard anyway?

1 Like

Not to be that guys but it’s ATC and also whether it’s hard depends on the person

1 Like

@g100m is right, you will need to handle multiple Things at the same time and think fast, and keep Your head cool under pressure. It isn’t a matter of how hard the test is, but how hard controlling on the expert server is. :) You’ll start off with small airports and work Your way up. :)

2 Likes