G’day mate! First off, I sincerely apologize to any Australians in this IFC for this topic, you get made fun of too often 😂… If it wasn’t obvious enough already, this flight starts in Australia. We depart from Sydney, and land in Los Angeles, California. In the world of infinite flight, where aircraft are never retired and flights are never discontinued, Qantas 99 Heavy, a Boeing 747-400, makes regular trips across the Pacific Ocean to Los Angeles. I hope you enjoy these shots!
Route: YSSY - KLAX
Flight time: 13h:01m
Hotel: idk, go find one, use Expedia or something.
pssst, before you start, I highly recommend listening to Down Under - Men At Work, while viewing this post, enjoy!
- I saw a B747, she made me happy, she took me in and gave me first class.
- I come come from a land down under, where A380 glow and B747 thunder. flute intensifies
- Can’t you hear, can’t you hear her thunder?
- You better run, you better take cover.
I’m looking at you Emirates B777 >:)
[a few hours later]
- Ordering dinner from a flight attendant in first class, he was 6’ 4” and full of muscle, I asked, what was on the menu, he just smiled, and gave me a Vegemite sandwich.
[Another few hours later]
+ More flute
- Vocals fade as we approach Los Angeles, hello mainland America!
- Scenic shot! Can anyone guess which airport this is? Answer down below in the comments or vote on the poll! (Applied to image below) VVV
- Banking onto our approach path
- Moments before touchdown, hello Los Angeles!
Can’t you hear, can’t you hear her thunder?
I hope you enjoyed my shots and my mini aviation inspired parody, haha. Have a fantastic day, over and out!