I need your help

Hey,
It is a pleasure to be part of infinity flight,it’s a incredible game but I want it more realistic.
I need help because i want to buy I joystick but I don’t know what also I can buy, I have a iPhone and I wanna know how I can’t project the image on the computer or tv. Please if you know something about this please let me know what I need to do please. Thanks

1 Like

Unless you have a chromecast I don’t think you can project it anywhere. Even then, I don’t think you could. Any yoke or joystick will do. Logitech is the best in my opinion.

2 Likes

To get it on your computer, you can use a screenmirroring program.

2 Likes

What I sometimes do is I use a HDMI cable that’s plugged into the computer and TV then I download Team Viewer so I can broadcast my screen to my computer and because it’s plugged into the HDMI cable it projects it onto the TV.

2 Likes

Apple TV allows you to stream IOS devices. That’s what I sometimes do if I want my device as a separate yoke,

3 Likes

Thank you so so much I will try that and I let you know if it work

2 Likes

Grab your backpack

1 Like

Sadly, no. I have tried.

1 Like

On Android it is possible, sadly IOS doesn’t make it easy…

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I figured was part of the issue. Unfortunately my Android device is my phone and doesn’t run IF the way my iPad does.

1 Like

I like the idea of using Apple TV to stream your work.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.