I need landing help

Can you please help me with my landings. I’ve either gone up and down or crashed. Plz help me I want to butter. Thanks you.

1 Like

Hello!

In order for us to best assist you, which aircraft specifically are you struggling to land?

Thanks!

3 Likes

I guess I need help with 737 a350 and a320

1 Like

Have you watched the tutorials on the Infinite Flight YouTube channel? I’d highly recommend watching those as well as reading the tutorials in the #tutorials section here on the forum.

What speed and configuration are you using in the particular aircraft you are trying to land?

4 Likes

I’ve watched them alot

1 Like

Are you going fast enough and using trim?

I’m usually going about 150-160 knots

1 Like

Remember to try and flair but try to land in the landing zone

3 Likes

I think the best way to make successful landings is practice, practice and more practice.

15 Likes

Ok, that’s a bit fast. The 737/A320 tend to land perfectly at 132-142 knots, and the A350 is around 137-145 knots.

Are you using trim and flaps?

As @sebi-ue said, practice is key.

4 Likes

I’ve got alot of practice with short finals in solo

1 Like

What part of landing are you exactly struggling with?

3 Likes

You could also help us out with a screen recording of your landing. Then we might see things you can improve at

2 Likes

If any1 could help me auto land it would be good

2 Likes

That‘s good. Pattern work is a good option as well on the casual- or training server. Then you also collect landings for your stats and you can practice approach.

1 Like

I can only get short final in solo to show u

2 Likes

Have your tried using APPR? I find that my landings are often better with it activated

1 Like

For me, when I go to land the 737, I try to aim for 150ish kts so I don’t come in too fast but not too slow. If you land too slow, you’ll end up dropping pretty hard on the runway.

How do I use appr

There are some great tutorials on the IF YouTube channel