I need help

Hello! Last night when i was playing infinite flight i was about to land in London Heathrow Airport, the ATC instruct me something at first i accidentally pressed unable in his request and in the second time he said this “NV224VX Please follow instructions or you will be reported” so i said “im sorry NV224VX” then he instructed me again, as im about to do his instruction he immediately reported me and i can’t play in grade 3 Please help me im new in grade 3 or the expert server and i always obey to the ATC please help me it says i need to wait for another year and its unfair

1 Like

Hello!

If you think that the violation was issued unfairly you can contact the @ appeals group. We will then take a look at the violation and decide wether or not the violation will be removed.

5 Likes

Adding onto what @NJ24 mentioned, if you wish to contact the appeals team about a wrongful report given to you either by the system or by a controller, using this link would put you through to the appeals team who would be happy to assist you.

Sorry to hear that you’ve received a violation. Hope you can have it reversed!

It’s also a good idea to ask the controller at the time. obviously there must be a reason

Good luck!

It says this

Send it in 2 parts.

Can you scroll down to the share my replay part of the section please and screenshot that?

1 Like

It would be this one here:

Its done thanks for all your help guys!

1 Like

Good luck! Remember stay calm and collective - it goes a long way.

Appeals team will reply soon!

Good luck!

Yea its my first time here in IF Community