I need help!

I bought the live subscription yesterday. Everything works nice! But how do I link this Forum Account with my ingame Account? Or how do I change my Callsign, cause I got a N785zh or something and I saw some players ingame with a.g. Lufthansa Speedbird 453 Heavy or else. How does this work?
Thanks,
icegamesHD!

You cannot link your 2 accounts. Personally, I keep my in-game name and forum name the same so people can recognise me. You can also put it in your bio

Callsign:

Written tutorial:
Click on your username in the top right:
Screenshot_2017-09-24-23-42-23
then click on callsign:
Screenshot_2017-09-24-23-42-28
Hit “airlines” in the left to access “Speedbird” “Lufthansa” etc:
Screenshot_2017-09-24-23-42-31
Screenshot_2017-09-24-23-42-33

Note:

• Private aviation (The ones that aren’t airlines) may only be 8 characters long, can only use alphanumeric symbology, and will be pronounced using the ICAO alphabet.

• Airline callsigns are limited to 8 characters, only numbers, and will be pronounced phonetically (e.g “Speedbird” will be pronounced “Speedbird”)

• Heavy callsign should only be used for the following aircraft:
    A330
    A340
    B767
    B777
    B787
    B747

• Super should only be used with the A380

• Flight of X should only be used in formation flights

@icegamesHD

11 Likes

Hello!
To change your callsign, simply go to your account on the game, then go to callsign, then change it.

Hope that helps!
Ryan

2 Likes

Hello and Welcome to our community😉

Click on your name in the upper right corner and then click callsign on the next screen.

Once you click your name you will be taken to this screen. Just tap callsign and then change it there.

While we have you take a look at the community guidelines:

https://community.infiniteflight.com/faq

6 Likes