I need help withFuel Burn

Anyone know a good way to calculate your fuel for a flight and a flight planner that also has Vance waypoints in it?

1 Like

simbrief.com is great.
You can use This tutorial to help!

3 Likes

Hello and welcome to the community. Glad that you joined us. If you have questions don’t forget to message me. May I ask what do you mean by Vance Way points? To answer your question about fuel burn check out https://www.simbrief.com/home/ for help. This will help you plan the flight. Also you might want to change the title to I need help with fuel burn. Not I need help withfuel burn.

Hey, welcome to the community.

I usually use FPLtoIF or Simbrief for calculating the fuel for the flight

2 Likes

Simbrief is what I use, it’s easy to create an account (which is free from what I remember). You can create custom routes with a wide variety of aircraft to choose from. You can choose to take basically everything you need for the flight. Wether it be more reserve fuel, step-climbs, and some formats even give V-Speeds. Specially the JetBlue (JBU) format, it doesn’t give V-Speeds for every aircraft but a wide range are supported. (737, 777-200, 777-300, A320 series, etc.) Overall, it’s pretty simple to use and it’s really accurate!

1 Like