Ok so I will be flying to Bali after Corona From Vancouver, Canada. (To Finnaly Enjoy Life After Days On END OF STRESS) And I need help choosing a Airline/Route!
I don’t think the IFC would be the best place to look for this, but because I’ve got nothing better to do on one of my usual lonely nights I’ll see if I can help via PM.
It’ll depend on when COVID-19 ends and when these countries loosen restrictions and airlines resume routes.
Until then, here are a few one-stop options from Vancouver to Bali (DPS) with one airline:
- Cathay Pacific/Dragon with a stopover in HKG
- China Airlines or EVA with a stopover in TPE
- Xiamen Air with a stopover in XMN
- Korean Air with a stopover in ICN
- China Eastern Airlines with a stopover in PVG
- China Southern Airlines with a stopover in CAN (possible A380 on YVR-CAN)
- Philippine Airlines with a stopover in MNL
thank you for your help!
You got a couple of ideas above there now! 👍🏼