I need help about dealing with turbulence

Im getting a wind speed of 199kts, i was at FL420 and i’m at 6000 feet and i’m still getting the same turbulence and i need to land soon,

2 Likes

and i’m in expert server and i don’t want to get reported…my plane is shaking like a…****

2 Likes

Hi mate!
Currently, there is a problem with the winds aloft. The speeds are very strong due to the Developers turning the speed processor back on, and reaching excess speeds of more than 150 kts. At this point, there is really nothing you can do about it. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
Have a nice day.

1 Like

OMG…i’m in minimum fuel. and the plane is shaking crazy,

1 Like

Go for it! Good luck!

2 Likes

is okay to fly to another airport?

Turn on fasten seat belts light. And… Brace!
Good luck.

I suppose if it’s really bad, end your flight, but if you can divert, do it!

1 Like

You can always divert when necessary. If your wind speed still shows ~200kts when approaching the runway, i’d Not suggest to land and prevent any ways of ghosting. It’s almost impossible but challenging to land with such a high wind speed

Hey there mate, don’t worry, it’s a known issue, just try to do the best during landing, Don’t forget to turn on seatbelts
In case of extreme, ‘You can always Go Around’
Happy Landing… see you in ground!

As followed, they are still fixing about weather issue, so expect strong or no winds for now on ur flight :)

Bruh…did u land. You still alive man?

RIP

1 Like

Aviationers will punish you :(

i ended up crash the plane not intentionally, but it did it itself, i couldnt land at all, the plane was literally shaking from side to side, like when i landed at 130 kts, the plane stayed on the runway for like 3-5 seconds , the ni got down to 115 kts, thats 132.34 in ground speed, and after those 5 seconds, i plane began floating like i said before the wind speed was 199kts, so even thought the plane was about to stop, the wind that was so strong, lifted the plane, and the worst part is after i crash, i was using a 3rd party app, PAX, i still got paid for the 16 hours, imagine that, i crash after a 16 hour flight…thats also worst, but i still got paid 74 million, but the customer satisfaction was like 0/100, while decending i got (decending too fast) then got plane went to 0 g force, but i stil had hope thats why i tired to land but it didnt worked, im glad the ATC wasnt active because i was low on fuel and i’d provberly got reported or something

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.