I need advice please.

Hello all, I am new to infinte flight community but old to flying the game :). When I always play on advance server and I click on the ATC page it won’t let me be an ATC, anyone know why ??

P.S I just joined right now.

1 Like

You must be an advanced controller to control on that server. It involved the process of PMing a recruiter and then taking the test to see if you pass.

Who do I do that ???

Do you have to pass a test or something to be an Advance controller ?

1 Like

Yes, you do.
You can be an ATC on Playground server, but to be an ATC on Advanced Server you need to take a test.

1 Like

May I ask… How do you PM the recruits ??

You PM them by clicking on there profile and then clicking on message… I am sure you can take it from there. I would recommend contacting @MishaCamp @John_Preston21 @anon66442947 and also @Tyler_Shelton. Make sure you be nice to them and to the rest of the community.

What I mean by that is the recruits also look at your respect and your kindness:)

1 Like

Thanks @The_Atwood_Family I will sure do a dip and contact one of them. 😀

It’s okay :)

1 Like

I’d suggest you at least learn and practice ATC using the guides here in the forum and access to ATC on the Playground server :)

1 Like

I play ATC on playground it’s just that the pilots don’t listen so I was wondering how to become one on advance surely pilots will listen coz it’s advance not play ground :)

1 Like

@ISHY199 A little playground tip- if another region is quite popular, go there. Else, try KPSP and KONT. Avoid KLAX and KNUC, as the more cooperative pilots tend not too always fly the some route. I have a far better experience at those airports.

1 Like

Suggest that you " learn" ATC at one of the paidfor regions ratherthan a " free"one as the pilots who have paid for a region i find are a bit more respectifu
Of ATC on playground. I spmetimes do ATC in London or Sydney region for that reason. Good luck.

1 Like