I need a VA partner

I want to start a VA and I need a partner.
My VA will be accessible to pilots of all grades and will be based out of VOBL(Bengaluru Kempegowda Intl. , India).
I need this community’s help to be able to start this VA and to make a website and presentations.

Thank you
Regards @phoenix006

Hi, Once you submit a VA application at ifvarb.com, you’ll be able to submit a staff request thread here

2 Likes

oh…thanks for your help :)

1 Like

No worries, good luck!

(Yes I posted with the VA account by mistake 🤦‍♂️)

2 Likes

oops… :)

1 Like

Hey! I guess you also need to be a TL2 member to start your own VA. Have a look at the rules at ifvarb.com :D

1 Like

i am TL2 :)

2 Likes

Just to clear things up, you are allowed to post in the staff request thread only once (and if) the application gets approved by an admin to enter the waiting stage.

4 Likes

Does the member badge mean i am TL2?
This is what the IFVARB application site says- Valid IFC. However, you do not have a high enough Trust Level.

Yup that’s TL2, not sure why that happened, maybe consult a moderator?

1 Like

Try to unhide your profile and see if it works.

1 Like

how to do that?

Go to your profile > preferences > interface and unselect the hide my profile option.

1 Like

i have done it …

1 Like

thanks!
it is working now :)

2 Likes

Glad it worked. Make sure to follow all the steps mentioned in the application and good luck!

3 Likes

On a side, more personal note, you should have someone that you trust or that you know help you. There is a bare minimum of effort required to make a VA thrive and be successful, and you need to put that effort in whilst making the VA, and then all the way through its life cycle. Don’t make a VA for the sake of it because it will fail very quickly. You can’t afford to have someone sign up just so they can be your vice CEO and then do nothing, make sure the person you recruit is trustworthy and dedicated.

7 Likes