I need a new phone, any suggestions?

Hello people, I have been recently without a phone for a short while as I dropped my old SE phone and as a result, the battery was puntured so now I’m looking for an upgrade, here are some things I am looking for:

• A phone that can run Infinite Flight on all maxed out graphic settings.
  • As cheap as possible.
  • Above average camera.
  • Good storage and ram.

If some of you guys could share some of your suggestions that would be great.
Many thanks, Josh.

Edit: Suggest one phone then give a reason why.

1 Like

Go ahead and check this out :)

3 Likes

Cheap as possible? iPhone XR
Cheap? Redmi K20 Pro or whatever the modern version of it is.

1 Like

I phone 7 is good I have it and it’s a good phone in general and you can pick one up for like £300 but I suggest going for something newer than an iPhone 7

2 Likes

Fair enough, they are great.

I was asking for people to list a phone they think I should get and not this, but thankyou anyway.

1 Like

Iphone 7+

I have it, it is just perfect! Its also the best iphone of 2019 😉

1 Like

Yes I’ve heard quite a lot of good things about it, possibly maybe I will!

2 Likes

what about an iPad?

1 Like

I’m just looking for a phone, as I don’t have one.

my moto z3 can run high everything and can use the anti aliasing at times

Ok I will put that on the future poll, so far the iPhone 7 and Moto z3 are going to be listed onto the poll.

In that case, I suggest an I-phone 8 Iphone is the superior brand. They are cheap, and run wonderfully. Only thing is that they sometimes crash at busy airports after flight 15 hours +.

2 Likes

Realme 2

Snapdragon 855+
90hz screen
64mp camera

1 Like

Remember, these are just suggestions. Don’t buy a phone you don’t like just because the community likes it.

Agreed, but I’m just double checking just in case I missed an important factor out. But at the end of the day, I’m only looking for a phone that I can communicate with and has the ability to play IF on high graphics.

1 Like

iPhone 11 I got it the other day it’s unbelievable for gameing 64 GB it runs like a boss

1 Like

Yes but I don’t think he’s willing to spend 900$ on a phone just for gaming.

1 Like

It’s not the pro it cost 750$

That’s still very expensive. He can get the 7 or 8 for a better price.

1 Like