I’m now a private pilot

On November 4th of 2023 I flew to Minden Louisiana in order to take my private pilot checkride, and I passed. I took my discovery flight on April 24 2021 at the age of 15, and I have had a passion for aviation since I was 5 getting my PPl was just the beginning and I will be starting my instrument training soon. Infinite Flight has helped me a lot in my journey, from learning different procedures and how to fly a 172 to working on the skills that my CFI’s were teaching, it has been a great tool as well as a fun simulator.

47 Likes

Congratulations Ethan! What an amazing achievement and you are well on your way in aviation now!

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congrats, that’s awesome!

1 Like

Congratulations well done.

1 Like

Wow! A huge congratulations!

1 Like

Noice! Best of luck to you during your instrument training. I got my rating back in August. Definitely one of the hardest things I’ve had to learn as a pilot

1 Like

Congratulations Ethan!

Huge congratulations! 🥳

1 Like

Congratulations on this amazing milestone in your aviation career!

1 Like

Congratulations Ethan! Thats awesome!

1 Like

Congratulations 🎉

1 Like

Congrats man! I also hope to become a pilot one day!

1 Like

That’s the goal mate

1 Like

Yes, but I want to become a commercial pilot.

1 Like

I hoping to fly for the airlines or a Jet Charter like Netjets, Flexjet, Vistajet

2 Likes

Congratulations Ethan! This is a huge milestone that I can’t wait to achieve some day! You should definitely join VistaJet VA when it is IFVARB approved @Ethan_Brown!

1 Like

congrats man! look at this topic i did today! Piper PA-31T1 (my first ga flight)

2 Likes

nice, i want to fly for any airline i can fly except Rex, Mango, Pegasus(so i dont overshoot the runway

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.