I’m (not) going on the Tennessee One livery! (Plane change)

Howdy! Tomorrow I will be flying out of KAUS to KSMF and later on to KGEG. I just found out that my first flight was changed and is now scheduled to be on N922WN, the Tennessee One livery!! I have never been on a special Southwest livery and I am super excited! I will post pics once I’m on WiFi. Have any of you been on a special Southwest livery?

14 Likes

Cool! Southwest is one of my favorite airlines… In fact a while back, I was on the Tennessee One livery! Super cool plane! Hope you have a safe flight!

1 Like

Thanks! That’s cool! Southwest is my favorite domestic airline by FAR lol.

1 Like

Yea same!..

1 Like

I added a picture to the post:)

I wish I could fly on a special Livery! Hope you like it :)

1 Like

You never know, it might change :)
If you do, enjoy it! Never been on a special livery before!

1 Like

You should fly on WestJets Disney plane, everything inside is Disney!

1 Like

Unfortunately WestJet doesn’t fly into my Airport. WestJet also doesn’t fly 737’s into Boston either. Only time they’ll send a 737-600 to BOS is if a WJ Encore Flight is cancelled (or something like that)

2 Likes

True. I hope it doesn’t tho😬😁

We’re lucky to have Southwest at our Airport. They send us a verity of Specials :)

I saw two specials in one day at my airport :)

I’ve recently been on the Florida and Missouri Ones. Each aircraft (at least the Florida One does) has a little bit about the history of the aircraft and respective state on the wall right inside the aircraft so make sure you take a look! :)

5 Likes

Luck lucky.
Seen all of the specials, but never flown on one 😢

2 Likes

Saw this livery at KBNA a yesterday, favorite swa livery by far.

2 Likes

Ahh rip. I’m sure you will one day. also thanks for reworking KAUS @HiFlyer

@Bobby if you didn’t know, Florida One is my favorite thing in the world, I’m jealous of you! Nonetheless, Tennessee One is awesome, please do post some pictures

3 Likes

Southwest is THE airline! Even on short hauls like my yearly flights from KBNA-KRDU and back, they still never fail to please! They are among the best in the American skies!

2 Likes

What a coincidence! I just spotted this plane yesterday at LAX coming from Tucson.

Last year, I flew on the “Colorado One” from LAX to LAS.

2 Likes

Awesome! I believe it just took of from LAX a few minutes ago headed to Reno

1 Like

Welp, it happened. Due to delays on the ground in Denver for the Tennessee One livery, my plane was switched😖 Now it’s a normal southwest heart 737-700. Oh well, what can you do. One day I’ll get on one. breaking news… @Luke_Sta can read the future…

5 Likes