I’m new

Hey guys I’m new I can’t wait to be a part of this community and have played if for a while so yeah

14 Likes

Welcome! Always remember to ask questions and get help whenever you need it. That’s what all of us do for each other here. ;)

3 Likes

Welcome!

Hello! Welcome to the Infinite Flight Community. Please have a browse through some of the topics below. These are guides that will help flourish your experience here. There is also information created by the community and moderators that will help you understand how this forum works.

General Forum Guidelines

A Beginners Guide to the Forum

The Moderation on the Forum

Respect on the Forum

Tutorial Guides

The two guides below are for both the Pilot and Air Traffic Controller (ATC). They will link you to specific information for each role. These tutorials were created by FDS staff members; and Tyler our ATC Community Manager.

Pilot Tutorial Guide

ATC Tutorial Guide

If you ever have any questions, my inbox is always open! :)

9 Likes

Welcome to the Infinite Flight Community! I hope you enjoy your time here.

Make sure to check out the guides @Damian posted for more information on how things work here :)

4 Likes

Welcome to the community!

You have joined a community of very professional, mature, helpful pilots who will do anything to help you succeed. If you ever need help with anything, please do not hesitate to ask! You can either create a topic or DM a specific user.

2 Likes

Welcome! Glad to have you

2 Likes

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY!

If you ever have a question, then there’s probably a topic about it already…anyways have fun!

4 Likes

Welcome! Glad to have you part of the community!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community! You will surely enjoy it here!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community Luke!

Awesome to have another Luke here ;)

3 Likes

Can I join the party?

2 Likes

Thank you everybody😊

1 Like

I too am new

1 Like

Welcome! See @Damian’s post above for everything you’ll need to know. We hope you enjoy your time here!

2 Likes

Welcome everyone! :) Please check the above linked threads. If you ever have any questions, feel free to reach out to a moderator. We also have a lot of helpful community members out here!