I’m new to pro!

Hey guys! I’m new to the pro version of infinite flight. So, I’m posting this to get some advice on anything!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community! A piece of advice I’d give you is to fly as best as possible. People do not like when you troll them, so just try not to interfere with other users flights by flying through them or too close to them: Otherwise, have fun!

3 Likes

Okay! I’m one of those people who loves proper role play. Thank you for the advice!

Hello and welcome to Infinite Flight. You are about to embark on a fantastic flight simulator. Fantastic selection of different aircraft you can fly, picturesque destinations to fly to. Enjoy

1 Like

Welcome to IFC @CedricFlys
This is the beginning of your new journey here.
Infinite Flight is a great place to be if you love aviation in general😎
A good start would be to read the introduction & tutorials if you not watched them😉
Are you a novice or have done some flying already?

1 Like

Hmm, some advice is do your best on what ATC tells you to do and try not to get violations. If there’s a misunderstanding contact support.
Other than that enjoy your experience in this amazing community and flight sim! @CedricFlys

2 Likes

Welcome ! Happy flying , respect other pilots and ATC and follow instructions . Have fun ! Keep the blue side up !

Tip : do not try to land anywhere other than a runway . You will get a taxi speed violation if you try to land anywhere else.

2 Likes

Welcome to Infinite Flight!!! Soon, you’ll learn all the ways Infinite Flight is the BEST mobile flight sim! For starters, you can apply to the IFAET [Infinite Flight Airport Editing Application] here. You can apply for IFATC [Infinite Flight Air Traffic Controllers] here.
Make sure to also read the User Guide. Feel free to PM about anything! Enjoy your stay on this amazing community!

2 Likes

Just have fun with everything! Let me know if you want to fly anytime soon.

1 Like

I’ve done flying in the default version. So, I have a little experience in it, but not much. I’ll probably watch the videos for more details and stuff. Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.