I’m gonna submit this to JetPhotos

seems like a good idea

Details
Plane: E175
Airport: KDEN

44 Likes

I thought JetPhotos is for only real world aviation

3 Likes

I believe (hope) @DarkspoulYT is joking. Because obviously JP only allow real life photos and even then it’s hard to get them accepted.

12 Likes

Lmao even real world is hard to get on, I’ve been trying for at least a year and only have 15 photos on JP.

8 Likes

it is for real world aviation :D

1 Like

If this gets accepted you should have a party

3 Likes

It won’t, trust me.

2 Likes

Why is it hard to get your pics into JP?

1 Like

I know but its the thought that counts

1 Like

Mainly just high expectations. You need a lot of experience photographing. Like I said I’ve been doing this for about a year and only have 15 photos on Jetphotos. Once you start getting into the rythm of constantly getting multiple accepted in a row (Like me getting 4 accepted in just 1 day) you’ll get better and know the requirements and meet them.

3 Likes

I don’t even hav a JP account because I’m not a plane spotter lol. I wouldn’t be surprised if someone doesn’t uses JP. I rather use airliners.net and planespotters.net tbh

3 Likes

Not really, as Jetphotos has strict rules on what is accepted, they only pick real world because if Flight Simmers were to upload, the photo que would be probably triple the amount that it already is. You have to wait about 2 weeks until they even start screening (looking at) your photo as the que is already full with about 23,000+ photos in line and your photo slowly goes down 1 by 1. The que lines would be 50,000+ probably with how many photos you can put in the que after you reach 10 photos uploaded. It’s a whole process.

1 Like

I use all, but Jetphotos is my go-to website as they’ll appear on FR24.

2 Likes

Does JP interest in photos from space?👹

I’m curious as to what are the requirements in order for a photo to be uploaded from JP

1 Like

You’d have to ask on jetphotos forums. Depends on the photo, if you have a photo you would think go onto JP can you private message me it? I’ll see if it’ll get rejected or not.

1 Like

The requirements are on the uploading part, if you want I can private message you the link to the uploading guide.

1 Like

yes, pls do so

1 Like

Just want to share my picture from JP 😁

5 Likes

Have you got any badges yet? You got some good stuff on there.

1 Like